- Provides a loving Christian environment where we empower children for success.
- The State of Tennessee licensed 3-Star facility.
- Staffed with experienced, degreed and CPR certified educators.
- Each educator in our facility receives a minimum of 18 hours annually in continued education regarding child development.
- We have a low student/teacher ratio, providing superior care and attention to each child.
- Blessed Beginnings also conveniently accepts DHS certificates.
- We provide healthy morning and afternoon snacks plus a hot lunch catered by a local restaurant.
- We have a uniform policy that is required for our children between 2 years – Preschool.
- Our daily lessons include the Early Language Development Program: My Baby Can Read.
- The A Beka Christian Curriculum is implemented in our preschool classroom to prepare children for kindergarten.
- We have a wellness program that introduces children to healthy eating and physical fitness.
- Our children’s daily schedules include focused time for gross motor skill development – allowing children to advance in skills such as running, skipping and balancing.
- To assure safety, our facility has a controlled entry security system and security code check-in/check-out system.
- State of the art video and audio camera system for continual classroom and facility observation.
We are committed to creating an environment for children and employees that enables them to excel and achieve their God-ordained destiny. We are dedicated to preparing children and employees for a lifetime of learning by focusing on empowering them physically, socially, educationally and emotionally so that they make excellent choices for everyday living.
By providing a safe and loving Christian environment, we build a strong educational and moral foundation that touches the hearts of our students and employees in ways that point them toward a lasting and life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ. We allow our children to develop their faith in fun and exciting ways through music, art, science, free play, outings, bible curriculums, life-application exercises, scripture memorization and parent participation so that they become people God has purposed them to be.